In accordance with the obligations laid down in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSIYCE), EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL with Tax Identification Code B66092776 and registered address at C/Metal-lúrgia, (Pol. Ind. Les Goules) 8, 08551 TONA (BARCELONA) and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, declares that they are its property.
- Domain: www.ineltec.es
- Profiles and pages in the following:
EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION SL is registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Folio 78, Volume 43895, Page 441218, 1st entry.
EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect or illicit use of the information that appears on its web pages or online presence in the various social networks.
Within the limits established by law, EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL assumes no responsibility for the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in its Internet pages.
The contents and information on the Internet pages and social networks of EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL are prepared by professionals qualified to carry out their profession.
However, the contents and information are not contractual, neither do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, as it is simply a service offered for informational and informative purposes.
The Internet pages and social networks of EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL may contain links to other pages of third parties. Therefore, it cannot assume any responsibility for the content that may appear on third-party websites.
The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of the contents included in this website are the exclusive property of EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the explicit consent of EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL. Or its licensors.
Any act of transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL.
In addition, it reserves the right to withdraw access to the portal without prior notice to any user who infringes the provisions of this legal notice.
The user must have a profile on social networks to interact with EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL and accept the relationship with our social network. If so executed, EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL will have access to the user's profile in accordance with the stipulated parameters by the social network itself and will be able to interact with it by sending messages, posts, and participating in promotions. If the user does not want EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL to be able to access their profile or interrelate with them, it will be necessary for them to unlink from the profile by unfollowing or removing EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL as follower or user.
The actions carried out by EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO SL, may be informative and/or advertising of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL regarding the publications and communications made by these online media.
The participation of users in contests, promotions or sweepstakes implies that the user accepts the legal terms and conditions of this contest in the which will be published on the social network of reference at the appropriate time and your participation will imply that you have accepted them.
Users are reminded that the publications they make on social networks are their own responsibility and it´s necessary they respect legislation and the rights of third parties that may affect with relevance to intellectual property rights. The data protection and privacy laws of third parties, as well as the rules of the social networks themselves, can be found in the following links:
Instagram : https://help.instagram.com/
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
By application of the personal data protection regulations, you hereby authorise that the personal data provided will be processed under the responsibility of EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL, with registered offices at C/Metal-lúrgia, (Pol. Ind. Les Goules) 8, 08551 TONA (BARCELONA):
- Contact Form: Your data will be processed in order to manage your request and to be able to reply to you. The provision of this service is the reason that legitimises us to process your data. These will be kept until the request is resolved and will not be passed on to third parties.
- Newsletter subscription form: Your data will be processed to include you in our newsletter. Your data will be kept for as long as you do not revoke your consent. Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
- If they are processed in our social networks, in accordance with the above, they will be processed for the purpose of managing the information and data obtained from the interaction of the users of the social networks with these profiles/pages. These data are processed in accordance with the legitimate interest of this company and will be retained for as long as the legitimate interest that permitted their processing is maintained.
In any case, you may indicate the cancellation of the consent given, if this was the basis that legitimised the processing or exercise the rights provided for:
- Of acces: The person concerned has the right to know whether the controller is processing his or her personal data and, if so, has the right of access to these data
- Rectification: It is linked to the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data. The data subject has the right to rectify inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Cancellation: The person concerned has the right to obtain the cancellation of his or her personal data ("right to be forgotten"). when these are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, the consent on which the processing was based is withdrawn, the person concerned objects to the processing, the data have been processed unlawfully, the data have to be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation o have been obtained in relation to the provision of information society services to minors.
- Limitation of processing: this is the right of persons to mark their stored personal data to restrict processing in the future. The restriction of processing means that, at the request of the data subject, his or her personal data are no longer processed.
- Opposition: the person concerned has the right to object to the processing of his or her data when it is based on certain specific grounds and a reason related to his or her personal situation is invoked.
- Data portability: The person concerned has the right to receive it owns personal data the person concerned has the right to receive his or her personal data provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, if it is based on consent or a contract or where the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Not to be subject to automated individual decisions: the person concerned has the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing of his or her data including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or which adversely affects him or her.
This requests should be made at C/Metal·lúrgia, (Pol. Ind. Les Goules) 8, 08551 TONA (BARCELONA) en email@example.com
You may also present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This website is the property of EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL. The intellectual property rights and the rights of exploitation and reproduction of this website are reserved. It’s pages, it’s presence on social networks, screens, the information they contain, their appearance and design, as well as the links ("hyperlinks") established from it to other web pages of any affiliated centre or dependent body, are the exclusive property of the latter unless expressly established otherwise.
All names, designs and/or logos, as well as any product or service offered and reflected in this website, are trademarks duly registered by EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL by its subsidiaries and/or dominated or third parties.
Any improper use of the same by persons other than its legitimate owner and without the latter's express and unequivocal consent may be denounced and prosecuted by all legal means existing in the Spanish and/or Community legal system.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by any person accessing this page, EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL not being responsible for the use that the user may carry out in this regard, being the only responsibility on his person.
Only for personal and private use is allowed to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website and social networks. It is forbidden to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, contents or warnings of this website without the prior written authorisation of EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL.
EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user is the owner of the medium on which the software is recorded. EQUIPOS DE SIMULACION Y ENSAYO, SL owns all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If the user transfers software from this website to your terminal, you may not dissect for study and decompile, translate the version of the original object code or language to another code or language.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These general conditions are governed by Spanish Law, and the Spanish Courts and Tribunals are competent to resolve any questions that may arise regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of these conditions. The user, by virtue of their acceptance of the general conditions contained in this legal notice and provided that this submission is possible, expressly waives any jurisdiction that, by application of the Civil Procedure Act in force, may correspond to them.